PERTH'S GREAT ESCAPE - SWAN RIVER CRUISESPREMIUM RIVER CRUISES NOW AVAILABLE FROM JUST $1,875 FIND OUT MORE
We’re here to do the hard work so that you don’t have to!
Planning a Birthday Party, Hens Night, Bucks Party, Corporate Event, Wedding, Office Party or other Special Event, book a Swan River Cruise on our spacious charter boat “Seazone” and we’ll make sure it’s a day to remember.
With room for around 40 guests on our Swan River charters and 36 on our beautiful Perth Island Cruises, plus space for food, drink and live entertainment, Swan Cruises Charters has everything you’ll need from a venue to make it an event to remember. The boat is equipped with a fantastic Sound System, a BBQ on the back deck and plenty of storage to keep your drinks icy cold.
With a safety first focus, our vessel is fully equipped with the latest in emergency floatation and safety equipment and our highly trained crew come skilled in first aid and harm prevention techniques, ensuring your day with us is both comfortable and safe.
Just book the boat, give us an idea of how many guests you have coming on the cruise and we can help you arrange the rest. You’re welcome to BYO but we also have great contacts throughout Perth to bring the best food, drink and entertainment options; Caterers, DJs, Musicians, Entertainers, Wait-Staff, Bar Tenders, Baristas, Comedians and Adult Entertainers as well as Drinks Packages direct from a local wholesaler to keep the price down.
CHOOSE FROM ONE OF OUR SWAN RIVER CRUISE OPTIONS
SHORTY CRUISE SPECIALLOWEST PRICE!!
- Treat your team to a relaxing Swan River Cruises or Rottnest Island, Garden Island or Carnac Island cruise
- 3.5 Hour Cruise
- Up to 40 Guests
- Cruises available Sunday 5pm through to Friday 3pm, both afternoons and evenings
- Flexible Food, Drink and Entertainment packages available
WEEKEND CRUISESEVERAL TIMESLOTS AVAILABLE
SPECIAL DATESFILLING FAST. BE QUICK!
ALL DAY CRUISEENJOY A FULL DAY ON THE WATER
THEN ADD ONE OF OUR SENSATIONAL FOOD & DRINK PACKAGES
BACK DECK BBQBYO
- Hire the BBQ and we’ll make sure it has gas and even clean it for you.
- Plus, BYO catering is always available. Our very helpful crew will help you load this onboard, and assist with serving following your instructions.
- You will need to supply your own utensils, as well as plates, cups, cutlery etc. Chilling, heating and serving of food the responsibility of the guest.
- We have two big eskies available – bring 10-12 bags of ice to keep your food cool.
KISS UPGRADESO EASY!
- Includes Back deck BBQ, Water, Ice, Upgraded sound system, Liquor pickup
- Our awesome KISS Upgrade makes organising your cruise a breeze for you. For an additional $17 per passenger we provide 10-15 bags of ice for the eskies, 2 bottles of water per passenger (as required by police), chips and dips, upgraded sound system, pick up your drinks order (if ordered online from Dan Murphys South Fremantle) and cook you up a Back Deck BBQ so your guests have a substantial meal served during their cruise (as required by police). Keeping It So Simple!
KISS GOURMET UPGRADETREAT YOURSELF
- Includes Gourmet back deck BBQ, Water, Ice, Water, Chips and Dips, Upgraded sound system, Liquor pickup
- Our KISS Gourmet upgrade makes organising your cruise so very easy… and tasty too! It includes everything in our KISS Upgrade including 10-15 bags of ice to chill your drinks, 2 bottles of water per passenger, chips and dips, upgraded sound system, pick up your drinks order (if ordered online from Dan Murphys South Fremantle) PLUS a Gourmet Back Deck BBQ so your guests have a substantial meal (scotch fillets, chicken breasts, field mushies for the vegos, gourmet salads and buns, etc)
KISS FESTIVE FEASTALL THE TRIMMINGS
- Includes Fully catered Xmas Smorgasbord, Water, Ice, Upgraded sound system, Chips and Dips, Liquor order pickup
- Our KISS Festive Feast is perfect for Xmas parties. Our simply stunning smorgasbord makes your Christmas Party so very easy to organise. It includes: our KISS Upgrade including 10-15 bags of ice to chill your drinks, 2 bottles of water per passenger, chips and dips, upgraded sound system, pick up your drinks order (if ordered online from Dan Murphys South Fremantle) PLUS a Festive Feast including turkey, ham, prawns, gourmet breads and salads, condiments, and Aussie Christmas Cake (pavlova) too, and onboard wait-staff to serve and clean up too.
MORE REASONS TO BOOK A CRUISE WITH US
Capacity can be varied so please ask if you have specific requirements
We'll come to you!
**An $18 p/p Rottnest Landing fee is not included in the cruise cost and is payable before departure for all cruises docking at Rottnest Island.
CATERING, ENTERTAINMENT, PICKUP AND DROP-OFF LOCATIONS AND MORE
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FLEXIBLE EXTRAS PACKAGES BELOW
Wide range of food packages to suit the occasion
- BYO Catering at no extra charge, eskies available for your ice
- Hire our Back deck BBQ ($60 for gas and cleaning)
- KISS Upgrade ( $17/person) - Back Deck BBQ Sausage Sizzle, Water, Ice and Liquor Pickup
- KISS Gourmet Upgrade ($27/person) - As KISS Upgrade but Gourmet Back Deck BBQ (Scotch Fillet, Chicken Breast, range of fresh salads, etc)
- KISS Festive Feast (from $76/person) - Fully catered Xmas Smorgasbord plus Ice, Water, nibbles and Liquor pickup
BYO or Liquor Pickup
- BYO drinks and ice at no extra cost
- Preorder and we can arrange delivery from a local wholesaler for you
Waitstaff, Entertainers and DJ's available upon request
- Professional Waitstaff (from $45/hour)
- Professional Entertainers
- Professional DJ including smoke, laser, sound systems (from $75/hour)
- Adult Entertainment
- Adult waitstaff (m,f g-string) $120/hour and up
- Adult waitstaff (m,f nude) $160/hour and up
- Specialty adult entertainers $300/hour and up
We'll happily come to you
Pick-up and drop-off is at no charge from the following central locations:
- Sardine Jetty Fishing Boat Harbour, Fremantle
- Ferry Terminal Between the bridges in Fremantle (Beach St)
We can also collect your guests from these other locations for an additional fee:
- Mosman Bay (next to Mosmans Restaurant) (+$75)
- Point Walter Jetty (+$75)
- JoJos Nedlands (+$100)
- Mend St South Perth (+$150)
- Perth Port / Barrack St Jetty (+$150)
- Raffles (+$150)
- Other (please advise when we contact you about your booking)
We run cruises 2-3 times a day from November until March, including Christmas, New Years and Australia Day.
Our previous guests tell us a 5 hour cruise works best, but we also offer a 3.5 hour short cruise option for the time poor.
Just pick a cruise type, book the closest time-slot and indicate what Food and Entertainment options might interest you and we’ll be in touch to discuss all the prices and help arrange the cruise details.
Click on the cruise types to find out more or check the availability section to see what time slots we have free for a specific date
QUESTIONS? PLEASE ASK!
Have we answered all your questions? If so, you can book your trip using our online booking system.
More Questions? If you still have questions or would like chat about the details, call us on 1800 994 210 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to fill out our contact form
We look forward to hearing from you
Select a date and a type of cruise to find out what we have available and the cost for that charter. Then use our quick and easy online booking system to secure your cruise date.